Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 101: Baby Tales


I need a better camera. The above picture does not do me justice!!! An Olympus PEN PM1 will do. SN1 requests it be purple or brown.

Today is a milestone and no one noticed. Tsk! Wait till I start walking, y’all. I’ll leave all of you in the dust.

I’m trying so hard to be a good baby these days. Everything is so confusing. Drink milk. Not drink milk. Too much milk. Milk is there. Milk is gone. What? What happened to my milk? Sometimes, shocking as it is, the milk even comes to me too hot.

I’ve taken to sucking my fingers, cramming all of them in at once but my mouth is too darned cute to fit them. Also, coordination can be hard sometimes, but I am perfecting it. SN1 is wondering what exactly makes me want my small fingers in more than her attached milk faucet. Adults will never understand.

SN1 has been taking me to bed with her now that SN2 is not on day shift anymore. Yes, I understand SN2 takes up too much space on the bed for me to share it with. At least the cold nights aren't as cold with SN1 blocking the e-fan.


I've been teething for a while. Drooling, high-grade temperature and generally wanting to munch on SN1's fingers. She bought a lot of teethers for all I care about them. Ewww!!! Organic fingers work better for me. The teeth will not come out for a while.


No rashes and no other boo-boos for a while. Yay!!!


I tried not eating every 3 hours and have been holding out to up to 6 hours. It helps a lot in the not-vomiting thing. Everyone has gotten into the program except SN1 who sometimes forgets and feeds me when I cry out in the middle of the night while she's all sleepy. Hello!!!


I've started out on vitamins. I'm not sure about this. It's so unnatural. But I'll bide my time.

Where are my 100-day gifts? I need new overalls! It's getting colder now.


Cutie signing off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment