Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 114: Baby Tales



SN1 and SN2 HAS HURT ME!!! Off to the stocks with them!!!

SN1 decided that since it was a weekend last Saturday, it was time for my weekly nail cut. She did this when I was awake and waving my hands. There was a cutting sound but no nail fell. Instead, blood welled up. I stoically bore it while she kept saying sorry over and over. There was blood. She was wailing and hugging me and then my left hand was put into a mitten. Bleh! I don’t like mittens. I have since learned to grasp the mitten with my right hand and remove them.

SN2 decided yesterday to clean my neck after my back. I was yelling all day but everyone thought it was about my hand. Didn’t they notice I didn’t cry even with all the bleeding? SN1 finally noticed my neck was all red. When she wiped it with a wet cotton ball, there was red on the cotton. I was SCRAPED!!! It hurt. Really, yesterday was a lot of hurt for me. Ugh! No wonder sleep was so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment