Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 9: Baby Tales



I was a generally good boy today. Slave no. 2 gave me a bath this morning. I don't like it much. Water feels weird. But I like the massage he gave me. The massage oil has citronella so those pesky little bugs will stay away from cute delectable me.

I still have a cold. It's been around for a few days now at night. Slave no. 1 called the pedia to ask but did not get a reply. I've ordered torture for him. He dares to ignore questions on little ole me? The main slaves have used a nasal aspirator to get rid of the congestion. It was uncomfortable but worked so I postponed similar torture.

Slave no. 2 has taken to putting me on his chest while sleeping. I tried to find some milk on him but have learned that he does not have any. Tsk tsk! I still have to find a use for him as his chest is not as soft as slave no. 1's but he'll have to do for now. Loyalty should be rewarded after all.

Tomorrow is a doctor's appointment for slave no. 1. As she is the primary and only source of milk for the moment, I will have to go with her. Ah, the sacrifice! I will, of course, see Dr. Rey-Matias again. I will have to make sure to look cute so as to inspire her eternal adoration.

Good night, world. It takes a lot of beauty sleep to look this adorable. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment