Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 15: Baby Tales



I wasn't able to update for a while as my personal scribe was in the torture chamber for a few days and have just been released. The days have been quite hectic for the past few and I have tales to tell.

The night before the baby doctor visit, second slave went and bought me a carrier from Safety 1st. It was comfortable enough and will probably be used lots till my 9th month.

We went to the first slave's doctor on Wednesday. She's apparently doing fine and will have to come back after a month and well she should be as she is my milk supply. I slept through the visit except for one time where I needed to eat. She graciously let me use the other cubicle for doing so. Of course, she tried to kidnap me but did not succeed. I would have allowed it if she could feed me but she isn't lactogenic at the moment.

We then went to SM for an outing to buy a camera to capture all my precious moments but the two 'rents did not agree on what cam to buy and decided to agree to disagree. Therefore, world, I still do not have a decent camera to pose to. Calls to camera sponsors out there, I'm willing to do commercial ads.

Thursday was hectic. I slept outside in the living room on the playpen, which I am still deciding on whether I like or not, and first slave was way too anxious that when I burped up blood, she decided to rush me to the hospital. Apparently, there was nothing wrong with me. The blood was actually from her. Tsk tsk!!! They actually made me give up some blood for a CBC. Mothers!!! I saw my personal doctor but I still don't like him. Way too serious, wanting to bring me to a gas doctor. Boo! I am perfect. I just need to burp.

Thursday night, I got a visit from my godmother, Cel. She brought me pillows with ball designs. I am of course, sufficiently grateful, and let her take photos of me on my playpen. Cuteness should be shared to the world.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday passed by without a lot of eventualities. I have a cough though. We are trying out the playpen at night so as to clear the cough and cold. It seems to be more stable air for me compared to the one on the 'rent's bed.

Good night, world. I'll tell more tales once I experience them. As it is, I'm still stuck at the crib until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment