Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 8: Baby Tales



I'm the king of the world and if you're reading this blog, you know it's true.

I was born 8 days ago. They actually vacuumed me out because they wanted to see my cuteness as soon as possible. With an APGAR score of 9.9, I'm just a digit short of perfection. That's perfectly alright because perfection is too overrated anyway. Better to surprise people with just how scores suck and perfection exists in the flawed.

I stayed in the hospital a little longer to sunbathe. Not good to show up to the world all pale and sallow, right? It was hot but vanity for the young is not without sacrifices. I can't turn myself yet but slave no. 1 was there to make sure all my sides get their fair share of sunlight. Grandma too.

I'd like to thank my sponsors. Dr. Rey-Matias, for making sure I get out of slave no. 1's womb within 12 hours. Normal delivery in spite of being only 2 cm's dilated at the very start. Also for a giving a really big discount and visiting me every day. I know it was really my cuteness but I appreciate such adoration. The nurses and aid at the deluxe private room at St. Luke's for being so sweet and kind all the time. Let us not discuss the ward nurses though can I just say bleh? Next9 cloth diapers for letting me feel dry and comfortable and easier to clean. By Nature White Salve for solving my boo-boos. Ms. Quilit for taking me on as a nephew. Ms. Navarro for our hush hush thing. All the family and friends of slave nos. 1 and 2, you know you love me. I love you back, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment