Sunday, December 9, 2012

Baby Tales: Almost Christmas


I've stopped counting my days long ago. I'm so much more than a year older now, as my avid fans can attest and the counting was so last year.

I've been doing good, if anyone has been worrying about me. I've had some hiccups earlier today, a cold and a fever last month. There's a saying that only a fool can not catch a fever and I've proven myself quite the toddler genius.

I've lost weight for the cameras but I've realized the errors of dieting and have since restarted on fruits, oatmeal and shredded meat. I don't like sugary sweet stuff but chocolate is love. Pik nik is another favorite.

I'm quite steady on my feet now and just a bit more and I'll be ready to take on the world. I think we'll start on Palawan or Baguio. Though really, why not Tagaytay as well? Hongkong Disneyland is also part of the intermediate plans. I hear Mickey would like to discuss some of my thoughts on world domination.

My favorite word right now is Papa. I love whispering it on people's ears and they find it to be quite amusing. Yum, food.

To everyone who loves me, I love you all back.

No comments:

Post a Comment