Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 200: Baby Tales

World, I am a big baby now.

I eat solid food. To date, I have eaten bananas, oranges, oatmeal, squash, mangoes, potatoes, apples, avocados, and I will eat even more.

I can crawl all over my 'rent's bed and back. I can dive to get to places faster and when all else fails, I will roll over and over.



I do not lie back for my bath anymore. I insist on sitting up and standing to get all the places to be cleaned up soaped down.

I fit into toddler clothes. No more baby clothes for me. I don't like suits unless it's cold but I will deign to wear them on special occasions as long as said occasions will get me photographed on my good side.

I insist on sleeping alone. No more singing me to sleep. Singing me to half-sleep yes, but no more on the cuddling, unless I feel bad and achy, then that's another matter.

So please, be prepared. Tomorrow, I will be much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment