Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 162: Mommy Tales

It's heartbreaking seeing my baby sick with a cold. It hasn't left since Saturday last week after we went home late on the MRT from the baby fair. It could be the fact it was late, the MRT was crowded or anything at all. So hard for me to understand why I didn't take a stand on that one.

We went to the doctor last Thursday and she said it's asthma. I want a second opinion. He definitely hates the nebulizer. I'm happy she didn't give him any other medication but it's tough when he cries the whole time we're using it. Definitely dreading tomorrow when I'm going to work and someone else has to check the exact volume.

I hope he gets better soon. My breasts are gonna get plugged again if he keeps on insisting he isn't hungry. After the week before of him wanting his food all the time, this week is hard with him not wanting any and having to be forced to eat. How will he get better if he's like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment