Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 142: Baby Tales



I've been waking up upside down these days. How did I do that? One day, SN1 keeps feeding me sideways and the next day, I'm already rolling by myself. No one leaves me alone now. Tsk!

Really, I should get a bigger bed by now. I'm already over 7 kilos. I deserve a bigger bed.

Everyone is worried about my pooing. So what if it takes my wonderful little body 3 days to poo? Nothing wrong with that, right?

I want to visit my gramps in the mountains but I don't want to commute. Someone please please please get me. I want to visit my cousin too. Lots of things I've got to teach him.

Grandma is going to be leaving for a while. She better come back. I hate it when I miss people.

Grandpa from SN2 is going to come visit me for a while. I wonder if he'll like me? What am I saying? Of course, he'll love me. I'm adorable.

Loves to everyone. And peace too.

No comments:

Post a Comment